Rib-X XP640 rigid inflatable boat powered with a Mercury Optimax 200HP outboard engine on a galvanished roller coaster road trailer.
A good sized rib with plenty of power this boat has the following equipment:
- Stainless steel A frame with navigation lights and antenna fitted
- Mercury Optimax 200HP with 4 blade propeller
- Hydraulic steering
- Twin 12 volt power supply charging points
- Garmin 100i VHF radio
- Garmin fishfinder 160c
- Garmin GPSmap 551 chartplotter
- Plastimo Offshore 75 compass
- Bow filler cushion
- Forward console seat with cushion
- Driver's side by side seating with reversable back rest
- Rear bench seat
- Radio stereo
- Plenty of storage onboard
Price: £ ( €) - No VAT on used boats or equipment. Location: Scarva, Co. Armagh, Northern Ireland Euro (€) price is for guidance only and will depend on the exchange rate applicable at the time of purchase.
Builder: Rib-X Boats, UK
Maximum Engines: 1
Drive type: Outboard
Fuel: Petrol (Gas)
Fuel Tank: Integrated
Fuel Capacity: Litres
Length Over All: 6.40m / 21' 0"
Beam: 2.45m / 8' 1"
Hull Type: Deep V
Hull Material: Glass Fibre
Maximum Persons: 12
Mercury 200HP Optimax Saltwater Edition
Inland or offshore, skiing or commercial diving, the XP640 caters for all possible applications and serves well as a practical alternative to purpose-built conventional boats. The efficient and unique hull design provides a dry and comfortable ride, with of without load and in any conditions.