Quicksilver 855 Centenary
Quicksilver 855 Centenary Limited Edition Model for sale.
A fresh water used boat from new with only 86 hours.
This exclusive Quicksilver 855 Centenary model comes with the following:
- Mercruiser 260HP turbo diesel engine with Bravo 3 sterndrive
- Flat screen television / DVD
- Simrad GPS chartplotter / sounder / fish finder
- Quick electric windlass / anchor
- Fusion radio stereo
- Remote control spot light
- Fore deck sunbed cushions
- Wallas central heating
- Panoramic sliding sunroof
- Extended swim platform with teak finish
- Teak finished deck
- Fender baskets
- 240 volt shore power
- Battery charger
- Outside cockpit table / sunbed conversion with cushion
- International Ultra antifoul
- Lenco electric trim tabs
- Full convertible top canvas pack
- External window covers for sun protection
- Internal cabin curtains
- Simrad RS12 VHF radio
- Vetus electric bow thruster
- Twin engine batteries
- Single thruster battery
- Battery isolator swithes
- Gas stove
- Galley sink
- Waste tanks for toilet and grey water
- Fresh water holding tank
- Forward cabin with double bed, underneath storage, drawers and a wardrobe
- Aft cabin with double bed and storage
- Bathroom with sink, shower, mirrors, sea toilet
This is the largest of the Quicksilver cabin cruiser models and ideal for family cruising with comfort. Visibility from the wheelhouse and seated or standing the helm position is spot on. A fold-down foot board complements the high helm seat, as does a slide side door leading out to a side deck enclosed by a tall bulwark and chunky guard rails. The twin-prop Mercruiser sterndrive Bravo 3 gives you excellent torque and grip on the water.
The cockpit seating of 4 or more around its table with the capacity to extend in size by sliding back the transom seat, which is mounted on discreet rails, increasing the size of the cockpit by about 20%.
A well-made boat, whose finish, particularly the joinery, does not smack of compromise with a good blend of living accommodation and practicality.
Price: £Call (€Call) - No VAT on used boats or equipment.
Location: McAleese Marine, 11 Terryhoogan Road, Scarva, Co. Armagh, BT63 6NF
Euro (€) price is for guidance only and will depend on the exchange rate applicable at the time of purchase.
Model: 855 Centenary Limited Edition
Builder: Brunswick EMEA
Maximum Engines: 1
Drive Type: Sterndrive
Fuel Tank: Integrated
Fuel Capacity: 400L
Water Capacity: 100L
Holding Tank Capacity: 100L approx
Length Overall: 9.02m / 29' 6"
Beam: 2.98m / 9' 8"
Hull Type: Deep V
Hull Material: Glass Fibre
Dry Weight: 3153kgs
Maximum Persons: 10
CE Design Category: B
Deadrise (deg): 17
Mercruiser 3.0L TDI DSL inboard engine
- Digital Control Shift DTS
- Smartcraft instruments
- E start
- Twin AGM batteries
- Low engine hours (86hrs)
- Bravo 3 sterndrive
- Fresh water only use
White GRP hull deck and superstructure
Antifouled with International Ultra paint
Sleeps 4/6 in 3 double berths in 2 cabins
- Large light and airy cabin
- Diesel central heating
- Hanging lockers
- Plenty of storage
The galley is just the right size, complete with a microwave, large sink and fridge. The seating opposite with seat 4 people around a smart table that folds in half for more room. The forward bench seat converts by reversing the back rest and sliding the base aft into a double forward-facing navigators seat.
The bottom of the campanionway steps lead to a mid-cabin on the port side with the bathroom on the starboard side. The forward cabin has plenty of natural light from 2 portholes and a deck hatch, lots of space around the berth and a full-length hanging locker.