Flipper 515HT powered with a Mercury 40HP outboard engine on an SBS roller trailer.
A much sought after boat in good condition which comes with the following equipment:
- Mercury F40 EFI outboard engine
- Analog instrumentation
- Stainless steel bow rails
- Anchor storage hatch
- Windscreen wiper
- Self draining deck
- Roof spoiler with all round white anchor light
- Stainless steel cleats
- Aft safety stainless steel railing
- Stainless steel boarding ladder
- 2 x 25litre portable fuel tank
- Battery isolator switch
- Garmin fishfinder
- Pilot & co-pilot adjustable bucket seats
- Navigation lights
- Auxiliary outboard bracket
- Plenty of storage onboard
The Flipper 515 HT is a modern hardtop boat suitable for both recreation and inter-island transit. Special attention has been paid to the needs of sport fishermen. The boat features a spacious, self-draining cockpit. Standard equipment includes adjustable seats for the helmsman and navigator, and non-corrosive stainless-steel guardrails and fittings. All glass is safety tempered and framed in aluminium.
Price: £12,250 - No VAT on used boats or equipment.
Location: McAleese Marine Scarva, Co. Armagh, Northern Ireland
Euro (€) price will depend on the exchange rate applicable at the time of purchase.
Builder: Flipper Boats, Finland
Maximum engines: 1
Drive type: Outboard
Fuel: Petrol (Gas)
Fuel capacity: 50 Litres
Length Over All: 5.15m
Hull type: Deep V
Hull material: Glassfibre
CE category: C