Jeanneau Sun 2000
Jeanneau Sun 2000 model trailer sailor
A well maintained and cared for yacht with the following equipment:
- Honda 5HP longshaft outboard engine with charging kit
- Honda portable fuel tank & lead
- Stainless steel boarding ladder
- Non skid flooring
- 2003 built boat
- Lifting keel
- Satalite single axle trailer
- Jeanneau De - masting kit
- Contest, bulkhead mounted compass
- Silva Star M-55 VHF/DSC radio
- Mast head light - tri colour / all round white
- Bow mounted starboard / port light
- Interior lighting
- Chemical toilet
- Leisure battery
- Facnor Furling system
- Plough type anchor & chain
- Mast head mounted Wind Hawk / Radio Antenna
- Main sail (with 2 x slab reefing points & reefing lines)
- Furling Jib with UV strip (both in good condition complete with sail bags)
- Main sail cover for boom
- Fenders & wraps
- Boat, engine & electronics manuals with the boat
Overall a sound & well maintained yacht, that has had little use over the last few years.
The spars, deck fittings, wire guards, standing and running rigging are in good condition.
The boat is ready to sail.
The inside of the boat is in excellent condition.
Its very easy to launch and retrieve with the lifting keel and retractable transom hung rudder.
Now available to view at McAleese Marine.
Price: £5,750.00 (€6,570.00) - No VAT on used boats or equipement.
Euro (€) price is for guidance only and will depend on exchange rate applicable at the time of purchase.
Vessel type: Sailing Yacht - trailer sailer
Designer: Oliver Peiti / Jeanneau
Model: Sun 2000
No. of engines: 1
Engine make: Honda
Engine model: BF5
Length over all: 6.64m
Length at waterline: 6.20m
Maximum draft: 1.6m
Hull material: Glass fibre
Keel type: Lifting keel
Honda BF5 long shaft, four stroke outboard engine with portable fuel tank and lead