Atlantis 20 cc
Atlantis 20 cc centre console powered with a Suzuki DF140 outboard engine on a galvanished RM trailer.
The Atlantis 20 centre console, designed and built to a high-strength, is a highly versatile craft, capable of performance offshore cruising, fishing, diving and water sports in comfort. The deep vee-hull provides a smooth entry and ride, whilst the large reverse chines maintain a dry ride. The Atlantis 20 cc has exceptional sea keeping and handling capabilities, providing a high degree of confidence and predictable handling.
This boat is 2005 and is in excellent order and has the following equipment:
• Suzuki 140 HP fourstroke outboard (well maintained)
• Extended transom platform
• Non slip deck
• Manual bilge pump
• Electric bilge pump
• Stainless steel railings
• Hydraulic steering
• Auxiliary outboard bracket
• Stainless steel boarding ladder
• Icom VHF radio
• Raymarine Dragonfly 5 GPS/Fishfiner (not shown in photographs)
• Fuel, tachometer and trim gauges
• Battery isolator switch
• Rod holders
• Large centre console with windscreen for added weather protection
• Large forward seat / storage unit that has a reversible back rest
• Custom made / tailor fitted boat storage cover Features & benefits
• Deep-vee hull design (for a smooth ride)
• Large reverse chines (for a dry ride)
• Full height transom and 80cm high freeboard (for maximum safety)
• Large open deck area (for quick and easy movement throughout the boat)
• Smooth uncomplicated mouldings (for quick and easy cleaning)
• Built-in swim platform (for increased performance and easy water access)
• Trailered (easy one person operation and recovery)
• RCD (Cat C) for 5 persons
Price: £15,500.00 (€17,600.00) - No VAT on used boats or equipement.
Euro (€) price is for guidance only and will depend on exchange rate applicable at the time of purchase.
Model: 20cc centre console
Builder: Atlantis Marine
Maximum Engines: 1
Fuel: Petrol (Gas)
Fuel Tank: Integrated
Fuel Capacity:180 Litres
Length Over All: 6.00m / 19' 6"
Beam: 2·25m / 7' 4"
Hull Type: Deep V
Hull Material: Glass Fibre
Displacement: 860 kg
Maximum Persons: 5
Suzuki 140 HP fourstroke outboard engine (well maintained)